Friday 30 January 2015

Guesting at Jenny Kane's

I'm delighted to be a guest on Jenny Kane's fabulous blog today - here's the link.

Jenny is a fellow Accent Press author and writer of Romancing Robin Hood and the Another Cup Of... series, among others and she has very kindly welcomed me to her blog.

 
I've just delivered the first draft of my third book to my lovely editor at Accent Press, so I'm waiting to hear what she thinks. *bites nails* Now I really need to be getting on with book four, so I've been taking more walks in the island than usual and being inspired by the gorgeous scenery we're lucky to have here.

It might be cold out there, but it's fun imagining that it's summer while I write. We're even expecting snow here in Jersey. I love looking at the snow from the heat of a warm house, but hate trying to drive when it's icy. Keep warm out there.

Georgina X

No comments:

Post a Comment