Sunday 10 January 2016

New Year, New Books

Belated Happy New Year! 

I began the year by selecting and then posting an image saying 'Happy 2015' (deliberate mistake, not) on my Facebook Author page, which I can't now change unless I lose people's comments. I thought no one had noticed because they'd been kind enough not to mention my obvious error, but as I've spoken to people since 1st January I've realized that the only person who missed that my image said 2015 instead of 2016 was me!

I'm excited about 2016. I ended last year with a fantastic piece of writerly news that I can't share with you just yet, but will when the time comes for me to do so. I'm also looking forward to working on edits for the fourth book in my Jersey Scene series for Accent Press, A Jersey Bombshell, which is due out in April and have the outlines ready for books five and six in the series.

I've just finished answering questions for an interview to be posted next month and another one for a magazine, I've also been invited back to chat about my next book on BBC Radio Jersey. Our local newspaper are also going to be interviewing me, so there's a lot for me to panic over look forward to in the coming months. In the meantime I'll be keeping warm on front of my laptop by drinking copious amounts of tea out of my Jersey Scene mug.

What are you looking forward to with your writing/reading this year?

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to hearing your writerly news, and good luck with everything in 2015 - er, I mean 2016 :o)

    ReplyDelete