Monday 4 April 2016

Deep in Edits

I can't believe I'm now working on edits for book 4 in my Jersey Scene Series. I love revisiting my characters and their story and working with my fabulous editor, Cat Camacho. 

The series has seen three books out in three years and this latest one, A Jersey Bombshell, should be out in June/July. It was originally to be April, but I had to have an operation which has put the edits back and so the publication date. 

The two winners of the Goodreads giveaway for one of two signed copies of book 3, A Jersey Dreamboat, have been now been notified and the books will be sent to them later today. Thanks for everyone who entered and I hope the two winners enjoy reading their copies of the book.

This is a series of books but they are stand alone. Each book is set in Jersey and one other place, apart from A Jersey Kiss which is only set here on the island. The main characters from each book will make appearances in the following books in the series, but the books can be read in any order. 

So far the feedback for this series has been wonderful and I'm always happy to hear from anyone if they have a special place in the island that means something to them that they might wish to see included in a later book in the series. If you do, please get in touch.


1 comment: