Friday 30 May 2014

Waterstones Jersey

There's been a lot going on behind the scenes recently and one of the opportunities I've been lucky enough to have is for my two Jersey-based romances to be stocked/sold in Waterstones in Jersey.

Waterstones is one of only two book shops in Jersey for 90k locals and approximately +-300k tourists and to have my book stocked in this fantastic store is a dream come true for me.

So, if you live in Jersey or are holidaying in the island, please do pop in and have a look, my books should be in the store at some point in the next couple of weeks. They are already set up on the Waterstones website.

2 comments:

  1. That's brilliant news! Well done. You HAVE to go to the shop and take photos of your books in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jenni! I definitely will do that. It was exciting to see my books on their website, I can't imagine how weird it's going to be to actually see some of them in the shop! x

    ReplyDelete